Sunday, March 16, 2008

our girly

I thought making a blogspot would be alot easier to show people pics of Alexus than email.. So here they are!

March 16th


























































4 comments:

brian4iu said...

That is Daddy's beautiful girl. I love her so so much! One thing though sweetie, it is better than, not better then! That is your John Glenn education kicking in!

Anonymous said...

i love her loads.. she is so adorable.. are you willing to give her to me yet? ha ha... hopefully i'll see her soon. =D

Anonymous said...

Thank you , thank you , thank you for this darling baby girl , she has enriched my life so very much and I count it a privelege to be her grandma , love ya all three of you !!! Nannawe

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie pie!!!! Aunt Pam MUST have a few of these photos. Loved the one where Bozo is giving Alexus a high five!!!! Can't wait to see her (and both of you of course) next weekend.
Love ya all,
Aunt Pam