Cutest video ever!!
Everything is da da these days..
She usually only says mama when shes mad or when its bedtime.
This was very cute, but she doesnt do it as much these days.
That was soo last week!
I was excited that she actually imitated me and did it!
That was soo last week!
I was excited that she actually imitated me and did it!
Shoes!
Girlys first pair of real shoesies.
We went searching for daddys basketball shoes & this is what we got.
No shoes for daddy.
She can only be in her walker with shoes one, because without shes too short.
And her legs still turn blue if they are in certain positions.
So they turn blue in her walker if she isnt touching the floor.
But she likes going reverse only for now :)
I'll probably post more pics after our Vegas trip.
Nothing interesting is happening until then.
Girly is staying at Aunt Pams for 4 1/2 days.
(hopefully she takes pics to post on here of Alexus' stay away from mommy and daddy!)
No comments:
Post a Comment