Friday, April 10, 2009

Dada turns {OLD} 30!

March 14th, ALONG time ago i know.. Im slow..

So creative I know!
Brian picked out the frosting.. its strawberry, thats why its pink!
And the decorating.. JELLY BEANS!
I wanted those little letter candies, but they looked soo small.
I decided maybe the gel icing tube, well that seemed to expensive, because you had to buy a big tube and we only needed a little.
So that's how I came up with jelly beans :P

Brian spent the day at basketball games, then we went to a bar in plymouth to see his cousins boyfriends band play. It was a good time. Brian of course had a FEW to many beers, but he was trying to drink himself young I guess.


Babylove & I before leaving
I didn't get a pick of girly and the birthday boy together :(

This is the IU cheerleading outfit from Aunt Pam,Kevin, Kyle & Paige.

I love it from behind!


Babylove & her "baby"


Front. She is oh so cute.

No comments: